Through both courtesy and requirement, I have been obliged to introduce our student -teacher, Ms.Carroll. This is my blog, Ms.Carroll. I am a newcomer to Edison, I moved here from North Brunswick this July. I came from Livingston Park Elementary School , and I have found middle school to be appealing, because of the structure of each class, and of course changing classes. Another attribute of middle school which I like is how students each have ownership of a locker. My favorite class is currently English, and I hope it remains so. I aspire to be an established author when I have completed my education and I have a passion for reading. I personally have no complaints against English - one again,I hope I won't come to have any- except for the occasional thought which I presume is created through my own fault. I personally do not like changes in my lifestyle, so I might give the cold shoulder to anyone before-or after my first impressions. One thing I tend to do, as I shall evidence throughout this post, is attempt various writing styles, and just see which fits.
Now I will discuss the class it self. Everyday, we complete a grammar exercise, which is made to prepare us for the grammar quiz on Friday. We have a monthly vocabulary unit, and typing tests. I have English for fourth and fifth period, and in between these two, we have a four minute break to visit our lockers or relax. Currently, we are working on our career unit, and although I like the concept, I was not pleased to find out that a novelist was not a occupation according to COINS. Aside from our procedure, I like narratives and other storytelling - type essays, even though they are despised by some - if not many- and I like some forms of open ended essays. I have nothing against persuasive essays, which is the type of essay we are following-up on after our career unit, In addition to this, I like book clubs and independent reading. This brought me to admit I like many of the attributes of my English class, there is nothing I dislike, I like everything from anecdote incorporation to zealously protecting our freedom to go on our four-minute break. Furthermore, I like blogging, which is something I haven't come to mention as of yet. Anything that has to do with blogging, this includes making Glogs or Prezis, decorating my blog, or continuing my blog commentary.