Today is yesterday's tomorrow and yesterday is tomorrow's today:a paradox that can not be escaped no matter what occurs is a reminder to everyone that tomorrow doesn't exist,nor today or the past day. The only thing that should hold significance is now.Now is the time to set goals: to plan to pursue and the outcome should be nothing more than a sense of accomplishment and of course a heartbeat. Your mind may linger and contemplate; it is contemplating the importance of a sole heartbeat, but a heartbeat is the catalyst for the prevention of fatalities and the presence of a miracle. It is because of this significance that I have chosen to become a cardiologist, and I feel that by becoming a cardiologist I will face a true sense of accomplishment. I am qualified to become a cardiologist because of the qualities I portray. I am a auditory learner, thus I will face no challenge comprehending patients, and I have a sufficient amount of patience. I can also make conclusions with or without diagnostic examinations, and therefore I can quickly order tests. This will allow more time to carry out the same. I also have a knack at language arts, which will help when I am required to write concisely or read carefully, as because aspiring doctors need to solve several interactive cases during their Kaplan USMLE Step 3 Exam. Also, my mother is a doctor and I will have a inside source. She will be able to refer me to various coworkers, and I hope to find a job easily; there is probably no job that I am more qualified for, based my abilities and the income I will receive.
Before I am able to become a successful cardiologist, I will have to attend college. Princeton University is the college I hope to go to as it is relatively close to home. I will get both a Doctorate degree and a Masters' degree, and I hope to also take their journalism and creative writing courses. I will get a major in Anatomy and Medicine, and then I will continue with some basic Family Medicine. I expect to be part of the Princeton family for about six years, although the road to achievement may be cumbersome, I expect to have a valuable store of medical knowledge with me when I depart. To gain experience beforehand, I also will be doing various residencies,internships, and will assist a multitude of medical professionals .
In conclusion, I will be satisfied as a cardiologist, and based on my performance, maybe I can step closer to understanding now.But I'm sure I'll understand a heartbeat, because that is what my profession depends on.
For additional information on cardiology, click here.