Saturday, January 22, 2011
New Project for the New Year
Another Remarkable Post from
Wonderful Wamia
at
1/22/2011 07:39:00 PM
Okay,now it has occured to me that I have failed to fulfill my resolution to equalise the differences between how many novels I read and how much I write. Technically, blogging is writing, and I have not done a single non-required post this year. For this reason, I have decided to start composing various posts on new projects. So now I am here to introduce you to my new project, which will run from now until February 10th. I have been compelled to admit that this is small compared to my Center of Technology project. Since I have new followers on my blog now, I will explain the basic attributes of this project. For this project [ Cardivascular Shadows], I will start by researching two holidays, Ground Hog's Day, and Valentine's Day. I will include the history of these two holidays, and then some traditions. Then I will describe the Ground Hog, and reveal a little of about fortune telling animals. Next, comes the heart and cardiovascular system. Once I'm done with these posts, comes the fun. I will attempt to create a online shadowbox and a diagram of the heart. Furthermore, I will find a website , or article and present it to you. Then I'll make a Google Form and it is sort of like a quiz on the posts you read. And the winner of that quiz will get a prize!