Thursday, November 04, 2010

Prologue November Mornings and the Last October Nights * Plus Raining Remarkableness*

The template I used for  the  border of my blog is  2- column and is called November Morning. It was a peculiar name but it fit in with the month and I did a lot of typing to get it here. So November Mornings is what I'll call the next edition of my stories. This series is a narrative, so I'll be the narrator, and since this is first person, it will have my typical vocabulary, but it won't be difficult to understand.
  In addition to November Mornings,  I have changed the top header background to a  Rainy Mountaintop background. Do you like it? Which do you prefer the Daisy Draft, which is the Rainbow Dots Header Background plus that Flower Powery blue and green template, or do you like Raining Remarkable, which is the Rainy Mountains header  background  with the partial Fog Blanket Background? *P.S.  The Rain Billowed Fog is actual one picture which I zoom in and out of to create the difference. Also, please follow me and remember, stay peculiar,stay spontaneous, and always be ReMaRkA bLE.

*P.P.S or P.S.S. (?) October Nights are the last  warm nights of the year.