At the beginning of the year, we started these blogs. The first post on each was supposed to be on a new experience in middle school . I had posted on flipped locks. Now I do not have locker problems and it is the end of sixth grade. This is the final blog post, and therefore it should reference something that occurs near the end of the school year. This will describe the big standardized test that was taken last week. The reading and writing portion of the NJASK was fairly easy, and I did well on it. I had a strong persuasive essay and great open-ended responses. The multiple choice answers were almost obvious. On the persuasive, I tried to convince the librarian to buy another copy of the first book that came to my mind, A Wrinkle in Time , and I had the right format; it was a letter, but at the end I didn't sign anything, because I didn't want the scorer to know my identity. On one of the open-ended responses, I used a famous quote about happiness. I was unable to properly tie it in to the concept, but it was self-explanatory, so this didn't affect the overall response. I also used one in my persuasive: " Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body." I found this very ironic because this was one of the quotes classified as insignificant, because no one thought they would ever need to use it. The majority of students from English class used this quote. On the speculative, my story was great. I used a circular ending and I had a quality story. I feel like I aced the NJASK6 Language Arts Literacy section. However, this one essay about the environment just toppled over. I had no idea whether I should have written an explanatory essay or a personal narrative. It was a strange mix of both, it was filled with dialogue and personal examples. It did not have a good format, but I did well . I also used my own false quote which I do not remember. Anyway, there is always one imperfect spot or obstacle that you don't know how to conquer. . Besides, it will not matter if there is a rainbow after the storm if you learn how to cherish the rain, because the end of the rainbow is unable to be reached.
~Every cloud has a silver lining~
How is that lining neccessarily good or bad?
Rain is remarkable