Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Wikimedia Exploration: Preface & Microsoft Office Elevator:Listening to the Elevator Music

          
             I realised last night that I'm getting tired of Google. So I  knew that the Wikimedia Foundation provided a few websites similar to what Google provides.  So I'm doing Wikipedia, Wiki Answers, Wiki How, and Wiki Spaces. Until I venture out onto the Internet, I'm sticking to these because I've used them in the recent past. I'll still do Exploring Google now and then, but I'll spend my time researching  Wikimedia until I move on to my next major company, Microsoft.
That part is called  Microsoft Office Elevator:Listening to the Elevator Music.You could have guessed that. This research will continue on to my last subject for the Core of  Internet project. (That's my research of these companies. name.Like it?)  Obviously, it's blogger. This will tie in with Google because it is from Google but let's not mention that here.Also, I am concluding my Core of Internet project  on Wednesday, November 24th. On the 24th, I will post a comic,a post, a story, and a article on electronics as well as a story about Thanksgiving.( The last one is not by me but by some magazine) This is disappointing to some of my viewers, but there is a Thanksgiving Blog Decorating Contest and will pick from several blogs.  After the contest, I'll start another project.