Monday, October 11, 2010
Arrangements
Another Remarkable Post from
Wonderful Wamia
at
10/11/2010 07:18:00 PM
For anyone who has visited my blog, please become a follower. This way you can know about any new additions to my blog. I have included a Fantastic! Weekly,Monthly,and Daily page, which has a biweekly book reveiw, word of the week, as well as other daily updates. I have a few Atom and RSS feeds which I have included. There is a NASA Image of the Day feed, a feed from the Sixth Grade Rockets Wikispaces page, and a word of the day feed. I have Board of Education News on this blog, and there is an Inspiration for Current Events section. If there is anything you want to see on this blog, please say so. I have suggestions for a Math page, a writing section, and these will come soon, but please comment. I have other pages and RSS feeds coming so stay up to date. Last but not least, I hope you like my videos from Khan's Academy. If you require any help with homework, I'll have a video up there to help you with it. I visit my blog everyday, so you can just put a question up on my homepage and I'll try to get to it. If you know the answer to someone else's question, answer! Once again, your comments are my inspiration.